From Ignatian Wiki
The Ignatian Wiki is a free, on-line encyclopedia that uses the software on which Wikipedia is based, which allows users to edit articles and add new content. This site provides resources to help students, faculty, staff, administrators, volunteers, alumni, and others interested in Jesuit institutions understand and further the Catholic and Jesuit identity of these institutions. The Ignatian Wiki is part of the broader lay-led Ignatian Commons Initiative that has the goal of developing a community of people who work collaboratively with Jesuits to develop free online resources to support Catholic and Jesuit identity.
Since the start of this wiki on January 4, 2006, users have created 4,095 articles. Feel free to add articles, pictures, and other content that you believe would be of interest to others. The Ignatian Wiki is global in scope because Jesuits have been active in ministries around the world since the founding of their order in 1540. In addition to this English language wiki, there is also a Spanish Ignatian Wiki. If you or others are interested in administering an Ignatian Wiki in another language, contact the founder of this wiki.
- To navigate within the site, click on any link in the navigation and community boxes (left).
- To search for an article, type keywords in the search box (left).
- To create an account so you can edit, click here.
- To see photo albums of Jesuit locations, click here.
- To create a new article, type the name of the article below.