From Ignatian Wiki
To upload photographs to the Ignatian Wiki, they need to be in digital format, should be accessible on your computer, and should be less than 500K in size. On any page, select the "Upload file" link which is on the right side under the toolbox heading. A form will come up and fill it in as follows:
- Source filename: file name for the photo on your computer
- Destination filename: the default is the file name on your computer. If you want a different name, enter it here.
- Summary: a textual summary of what the photo is about. If you want, you can also indicate the photographer here.
- Copyright status: indicate a copyright status. If you own rights to the photo, it is recommended that you license it under GFDL, a Creative Commons license, a multi-license of both GFDL and a Creative Commons license, or that you release it into the public domain. If the image is copyrighted and used with permission, indicate that. If copyrighted and you believe this is a fair use of the image, then indicate something like 'Fair use of copyrighted image', 'Fair use of logo', or 'Fair use of trademarked symbol.' If the copyright status is uncertain, indicate that as well.
- Source: Indicate where the photo came from. If it came from a website, give the URL for the website. If it is your own photo, say something like 'Photograph by Joe Doe' or 'Photograph by User:Workman (if you want to use your Ignatian Wiki username vs. giving your real name).